Saku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last film you watched?

3 posters

Go down

What was the last film you watched? Empty What was the last film you watched?

Post  Nemo Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:09 pm

tell us about the last film you watched. :]
Nemo
Nemo

Back to top Go down

What was the last film you watched? Empty Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post  .Tapes. Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 am

The last film I watched was Twilight, it seems to be an ongoing trend at the moment but I really like it! The film is good but i do prefer the book as they didn't film one of my favorite scenes! I wont tell you anything about it though just in case you do want to watch it! lol

Even though I haven't watched it in ages I found this on my travels round the internet and thought it deserved a post!

What was the last film you watched? TDK13

Fuck yeeeaaaah!
.Tapes.
.Tapes.

Back to top Go down

What was the last film you watched? Empty Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post  xXRAMBOXx Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:48 pm

the last thing i watched was wanted i like it because it has lots of gun fights and it is impossible to bend a bullet but it is still a 1 fuckin good film
xXRAMBOXx
xXRAMBOXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemo Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:13 am

The last film I watched was Alien Autopsy...
if you like Ant and Dec, aliens and random funny-ness then this is for you. i give it a 10/10 because i laughed all the way through and Ant and Dec i like anyway. not many people have heard of it or watched it but it's a really good random film and i'd recommend it to anyone.
Nemo
Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post  xXRAMBOXx Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm

the last film i watched was super bad it is hilreious the fat guy says i have a boneon into my flab he has period stans on his kecks
xXRAMBOXx
xXRAMBOXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemo Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Jordan you are mentally disturbed!!

I watched Vacancy...seen it many times now but it's a creepy film and got some jumps in it. I saw it on the pictures and bought it too, i thought it was good.
Nemo
Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post  xXRAMBOXx Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 am

I WATCHED A DODGY thing on channel 4 last night I love you
xXRAMBOXx
xXRAMBOXx

Back to top Go down

Post  .Tapes. Wed May 06, 2009 8:54 am

I enjoyed a night of requiem for a dream last night....was sexy!
.Tapes.
.Tapes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemo Wed May 06, 2009 7:58 pm

I watched Thirteen and I must say it was a 10/10 hard hitting film. Out of control teenagers and plus a song by Liz Phair in the soundtrack gets the 10 from me. Drugs, sex, alcohol, self harm and lot's of other things are in this film but I really enjoyed it and it was emotional for me. Evan Rachel Wood does amazing scenes and the girl from High School Musical is in it looking very young
Nemo
Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post  .Tapes. Fri May 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Has anyone seen blow? It's got Johnny sex on legs depp in it any good?

I've found this film and it's about this guy who is obsessed with numbers and time, he's the same director who made Requiem for a dream so you know it's gunna rock! I've seen the trailor but I want it on DVD...
.Tapes.
.Tapes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemo Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Has anyone seen blow? It's got Johnny sex on legs depp in it any good?

I've found this film and it's about this guy who is obsessed with numbers and time, he's the same director who made Requiem for a dream so you know it's gunna rock! I've seen the trailor but I want it on DVD...

David has got Blow and i really liked it. worth seeing anyway.

ooohh cool, sounds like the number 23.

The last film I watched was Little Miss Sunshine and it was worth buying. a dysfunctional family are just trying to get their little girl to a beauty contest. well the little girl is cute and her act is hilairious. Steve Carell ( What a Face ) is a suicidal bloke who is funny too. he made me smile, and there's a hot emo guy who flips and it is sexy lmao! there's a very sad moment in it too I nearly cried at but it is an amazing film.
Nemo
Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post  xXRAMBOXx Sun May 10, 2009 11:07 pm

balls of fury it was great
xXRAMBOXx
xXRAMBOXx

Back to top Go down

Post  .Tapes. Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm

I watched kidulthood last night/this morning...

"Lights are blinding my eyes"....NOW GET OUT!
.Tapes.
.Tapes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemo Sun May 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I watched The Hills Have Eyes the other night once again and it's still amazing as the first time I watched it. It's gory yes and very messed up but I love it! a good remake i think.
Nemo
Nemo

Back to top Go down

Post  xXRAMBOXx Sat May 23, 2009 4:49 am

somethink random on bbc 3
xXRAMBOXx
xXRAMBOXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum